“The Big Five personality traits” is a model that groups personality traits.
The theory identifies five dimensions:
- openness to experience (inventive/curious vs. consistent/cautious)
- conscientiousness (efficient/organised vs. extravagant/careless)
- extraversion (outgoing/energetic vs. solitary/reserved)
- agreeableness (friendly/compassionate vs. challenging/callous)
- neuroticism (sensitive/nervous vs. resilient/confident)
The Three-Headed Hydra couldn’t resist to take the test and have some fun with the results.